Our rooms and suites are ADA compliant under the Department of Justice ADA Title III Regulation 28 CFR Part 36, 1991. Accessible rooms are available. We also invite you to view our Accessibility Statement.
Accessible rooms at Plantation Hale Suites have the following features and measurements to ensure accessibility:
- Accessible room entrance doors and bathroom doors that provide at least 32 inches of clearance.
- At least 30 inches of width on the side of the bed to allow for wheelchair access and transfer.
- Desks that provide knee and toe clearance that is at least 27 inches high, 30 inches wide, and runs at least 17 inches deep.
- Toilet seats with heights of 17-19 inches and grab bars to facilitate transfer.
- Bathroom sinks that provide knee clearance of at least 30 inches wide, 27 inches tall and 17 inches deep. All of the under-sink plumbing is wrapped.
- Bathroom mirrors with the lowest reflective edge at no more than 40 inches high.
- Accessible bathing features - transfer, standard roll-in, or alternate roll-in shower or accessible tub - with grab bars and a detachable hand-held shower wand.
- All wall mounted shower/bath accessories and equipment are within 48 inches of the floor.
- Please see individual room descriptions for details. We are also available 24/7 at 808-822-4941 to provide more information.